Sahara Beige Marble Blocks
Pakistan Marble Marble produces various types of Sahara Beige Marble Blocks , for every type of demand and devotes much care both in the selection of the slabs and in the polishing of the slabs. The selection aims to satisfy the Customers requirements, so that they can be sold on international markets.
Sahara Beige Marble Blocks for export sold per TON (1000 kg) OR CBM (cubic meter). These blcoks measure: Length: 5 to 8 feet OR 60 to 96 inches OR 150 to 240 cm Height: 4 to 6 feet OR 48 to 72 inches OR 120 to 180cm and Marble width Thickness: 2 to 6 feet OR 24 to 72 inches OR 60 to 180cm, based on the characteristics of the materials. They are crack-free, therefore usable up to 90/95%, and suitable for every cut-to-size work, like Slabs, countertops for shops, hotels, restaurants, bathrooms,stairs steps, Coffee shops, table tops, vanity tops etc
Sahara Beige Marble Blocks are suggested to produce vanity for bathrooms, Slabs, skirting, stairs and any kind of cut-to-size work of reduced dimension. They are suitable for markets where the labour cost is lower than in other countries, or where the work required to finish the product is not cost effective, so that the cost of the finished work remains more competitive.
*Each stone, and therefore each floor, is unique in character, and variation must be expected. All slabs sizes and thickness are an approximatation only and all Marble slabs will vary in colour, tone, marking and texture from those shown in the website/brochure or from samples received. As far as the selection of Sahara Beige Marble Blocks, according to the uniformity of colour and veins.
The working of the Sahara Beige Marble Blocks requires a special attention during the selection phase, that is the quality check of the materials. The tiles obtained from the best blocks, are finally checked and selected one by one, so as to be able to assure the final Customers a high quality and excellent selection. Pakistan Marble Marble produce high quality Sahara Beige Marble Blocks. Sahara Beige Marble Blocks will be available in different standard sizes as mentioned below:
- Popular Size Slabs:
- Length: 5 to 8 feet OR 60 to 96 inches OR 150 to 240 cm
- Width: 4 to 6 feet OR 48 to 72 inches OR 120 to 180cm
- Marble blocks Thickness: 2 to 6 feet OR 24 to 72 inches OR 60 to 180cm,
- Popular Size Tiles:
- 12 x 12 x 3/8 inches OR 30 x 30 x 1 cm
- 12 x 24 x 3/8 inches OR 30 x 60 x 1 cm
- 12 x 24 x 3/4 inches OR 30 x 60 x 2 cm
- 24 x 24 x 3/4 inches OR 60 x 60 x 2 cm
- 24 x 48 x 3/4 inches OR 60 x 120 x 2 cm
- 24 x 72 x 3/4 inches OR 60 x 180 x 2 cm
- Surface Finish: :Polished,Honed,Calibrated, Sawn.
- Applications: Flooring , Fireplaces surrounding ,Wall Cladding, Counter Tops, Exterior, Interior, Table Tops,Vanities, Tub surrounds
- Quality details:
- Polished degree: 95 degree or up.
- Thickness tolerance: +/-0.5mm.
- Diagonal tolerance : +/-1mm.
- Surface flatness tolerance: +/-0.3mm./li>
- Adjacent edge verticality tolerance: +/-0.5mm,
- Precise Cutting by infrared-ray-cut machine.
- Edgeing: Full Bullnose,Half bullnose,Flat eased (eased edge),Bevel top,Radius Top,Laminated Countertop,Ogee Edge,DuPont,Edge,Beveled or others.
- Prodcuts: Slabs, Tiles, Skirtings, Window sills, Steps & Riser stair, Kitchen countertop,Vanlty tops, Work tops, Bollars, columns, Curbstone. Paving stone, Mosaic & Borders, Sculptures, Tombstones
- Packing: Cut-to-size:fumigation wooden crates;Slab:fumigation wooden bundles.
- Pakistan Marble reserves: By having a huge range of Green Marble reserves, Pakistan is considered really lucky among few of the countries worldwide because of the existence of a huge range of Green Marble reserves. Actually, Balochistan province of Pakistan is the place having the heavy resource of Marble is found.